Duration: 2 nights 3 days in a luxury tented camp
Number of persons: A maximum of 6 adults
Visit the world-famous Maasai Mara Game Reserve and see why it is regarded as a modern wonder of the world.
Some quick facts about the Maasai Mara Game Reserve:
- Locally, it referred to simply as “The Mara” and is located in Narok County, Western Kenya. It connects to The Serengeti to the South.
- The word “Mara” in the local Maasai language means “spotted”. This refers to the short bushy vegetation that dots the landscape.
- It is home to the Great Wildebeest Migration which saw it rank as a world wonder in a 2013 competition dubbed Seven Natural Wonders of Africa. It was also featured on Good Morning America as one of the new seven wonders of the world.
- Big Cat Diary, a BBC television show was filmed in The Mara.
- You can see all the Big Five Game, namely, Lions, Elephants, Rhinos, Leopards, and Cape Buffalo.
What’s Included in this Package?
The fee of Kshs 162,000 ($1620) is inclusive of the following:
- 6 adults
- Transport in a tour Landcruiser.
- Park entrance fees.
- 2-nights full-board (breakfast, lunch, dinner, and soft drinks during meals) at the Zebra Plains Mara Camp, a luxury tented camp.
- Bottled water.
- Sanitizer and face masks.
Hurry while the offer lasts.
Frequently Asked Questions
How is the Accommodation Cost at Maasai Mara?
This package is inclusive of the accommodation cost.
What are Maasai Mara Entry Charges 2020?
This package is inclusive of the park entry charges.
Tented Camp Vs. a Lodge?
A luxury tented camp has fewer accommodation units and therefore has more privacy. Also, the temporary nature of the accommodation makes it easy to put them up near The Mara river bank and allow visitors to view The Great Migration and other wildlife from close range.
How to get to Maasai Mara
From the Nairobi City Centre, follow Murang’a Road to Embu – Nairobi Highway/Meru – Nairobi Highway/Thika Rd/A2 for 2.5 kilometres. Follow Banana Raini Rd and B3 to C13 in Nakuru County for 176 kilometres. Continue on C13. Drive to Ngiro-are Road and follow the road signage to get to Maasai Mara.