Duration: 1 day
Number of persons: A maximum of 6 adults
Ideal for: Birthdays, an outing with friends, and family trips.
We pick you up from the City Center at 6 a.m. and then proceed to the Nairobi National Park.
An early morning drive is the best time to view the animals while they are still active.
Enjoy a hot breakfast, delivered by The Game View Hotel, served at the Kingfisher or Impala picnic site.
After the game drive, you are free to enjoy a swim at the hotel by the park.
We drop you back at the City Center just after 3 p.m.
Some quick facts about the Nairobi National park:
- It is the only National Park within the boundaries of a major city in the world.
- The park has a rich diversity of flora and fauna including lions, large herbivores such as Cape Buffalo, Rhinos, and Giraffes, as well as rare indigenous trees and shrubs.
- It is the site of the Ivory burning monument.
- The David Sheldrick Trust runs an elephant orphanage within the park.
- It is also home to a Safari Walk where visitors can view various animals in enclosures built to mimic their natural habitat.
What’s Included in this Package?
The fee is Inclusive of the following:
- 6 adults
- 4 x 4 Toyota LandCruiser transport.
- Bottled water.
- Game View Hotel’s Hot Picnic breakfast includes; sausage/bacon, eggs, baked beans, hash potatoes served with African mix tea, and assorted fruits. (optional for non-residents)
- Swimming at Game View Hotel
- Park entrance fees (For residents only. Non-residents pay $35 per person)
Please make sure you carry your National ID card/Passport and a face mask.
Hurry while the offer lasts.
Frequently Asked Questions
The Nairobi National Park Charges 2021.
This package is inclusive of the park charges for residents. Non-residents pay $35 per person.
What are the Nairobi National Park opening hours?
The opening hours are 6 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
Where is it located – Nairobi national park directions?
The Nairobi National Park is located 7 kilometres to the south of the Nairobi City Centre. The main access is located on Langata Road, opposite the Langata Cemetery.